Company: Reliablehosting.com (US)
Protocols: OpenVPN & PPTP
Servers: 572 VPN Servers in 21 Countries
Price: $7 / Monthly (Lite PPTP)
A popular VPN, with a growing global network.
- Quick Summary
StrongVPN Review in a nutshell
- Reliability & Speed Test
StrongVPN is faster than most VPN providers we tested. Our normal download speed (without a VPN) is about 11mbsp. Using StrongVPN VPN, our average internet speed was about 9 ~ 10 mbps; just an 85-90% difference which is very good! Reliability was also well above-average, thanks to their One-Click and Speed Guide feature. We rarely had issues.
Speed Test Results
Tip: VPN Speeds and Reliability always vary. For the best results, connect to a server close to you (Ping < 100ms) using OpenVPN (the fastest and most secure protocol). If you have issues with a server, disconnect and try a different one. There are no limits on switches.
- Pricing and Discounts
- We love how simple StrongVPN makes their VPN service and pricing. They offer 1 Unlimited VPN Plan (which includes it all) with your choose of three term periods; 1, 6 or 12 months.
Best StrongVPN Price
1 Month –
6 Months –
12 Months –
Claim Your Discount
What does it include?
✔ 572 Servers. 21 Countries.
✔ Unlimited Bandwidth, Uncapped Speed
✔ Advance Easy-to-Use Software
✔ Compatible w/ Phones & Tablets
✔ New IP every time you connect
Tip: Try StrongVPN for 1 Month to see if it’s right for you. If you like it, upgrade to a longer term and save! If you find it’s not for you, you’re covered by their 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Servers and Countries
- One of the most notable qualities of StrongVPN, is not only their extensive network, but the fact that they are growing. They currently have 572 Servers in 21 Countries, with over 53’000+ IP Addresses available (Updated July 28, 2016) (See the Entire List).
- Customer Support
- We rarely had to contact StrongVPN’s Support, but whenever we did, we always received quick and thorough responses to your questions or issues. A very satisfying experience.
StrongVPN currently offers Three Types of Support:
Email Support (Recommended) – We found email to best method to contact either their sales or technical team for support, because it’s much more organized, you can keep everything on record and their response time is usually within an hour or two. They can also address more complicated issues or questions in detail through email.
Live Chat – This is great if you have a quick question or concern about their service. However, their Live Chat is only available 12 hours a day.
Community (Forum) – The Community Support Forum is perfect if you have a general problem or question, since the answers are probably already there from someone who had similar issue or question in the past. You can ask general questions for the community to help, but don’t post anything private as the forum is public.
- Policy Highlights
- Money-Back Guarantee – For any reason!
StrongVPN offers a 7 Day Money-Back Guarantee on their VPN service. While we have not needed to request a refund, many users who have requested refunds have had no issues (usually receiving a refund within 3 – 5 days)
Anonymity – Good for Normal Usage. Not Hacker-Friendly!
StrongVPN keeps you anonymous and secure whenever you’re online, but that doesn’t mean you’re completely off the radar. StrongVPN does log time, date, and location data to track abuses such as spam. They state that they will cooperate with Law Enforcement to to track down hackers and fraudsters using their service when they are issued a subpoena or court order. According to StrongVPN:
“We only log the times you connect and disconnect from our service. We do not log what activity you get up to behind our VPN service, such as what websites you visit and who you talk to.”
- The Conclusion
- StrongVPN offers one of the most comprehensive VPN services in the world. Their network is good, spanning 21 popular countries, while still retaining the fast speed and reliability you’d expect. StrongVPN’s VPN Software is one of the best we’ve toyed with, making it easy for beginners while offering tons of features for more advance users! Their pricing is about average, but you really get a great VPN service in return.
We would Recommend StrongVPN for most users, especially if your main usage is browsing, video/music streaming (such as Netflix), or traveling internationally while wanting to unlock content in your home country.
We would Not Recommend StrongVPN for users who download illegal torrents. They allow P2P, but they state that the sharing of copyrighted material is against their ToS.
Click Here to Visit StrongVPN
Customer Reviews – Share Your Experience